Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That is one upset cat!

So... Simba is home now and he got here last Thursday night.

This is most definitely the most upset I have EVER seen a cat (or any other kind of animal).

He has been in Utah since he was a kitten and hasn't been anywhere else, so of course an all day flight from Utah to Dallas was traumatic... but really, is it worth staying behind the washer for 4 days??? He is NOT HAPPY.


But, the clouds have parted and he has finally emerged (no doubt about to starve), to get some well missed loving and food and water. 'Bout time Simba... welcome to the fam!!


I will put pictures up soon, but didn't want to ruin the one good day with bright flashes. That poor cat would be under a bed for another 2 days! LOL


What else?? Bryant is going to be Frankenstein for Halloween. Tell me why I have to compromise with my 3 (almost 4, eekk) year old? He can dish out a serious argument with reasons and all. Wears me out.


Anyway... I am starting with this and will work from there.



No comments: